|别名||鸟苷-5'-三磷酸三钠盐 , 5'-GTP trisodium salt , GTP Trisodium salt , 鸟苷-5'-三磷酸三钠盐 , 鸟苷-5'-三磷酸三钠盐 , GTP Trisodium salt 5'-GTP trisodium salt|
Guanosine 5'-triphosphate trisodium salt activates the signal transducing G proteins which are involved in various cellular processes including proliferation, differentiation, and activation of several intracellular kinase cascades.Proliferation and apoptosis are regulated in part by the hydrolysis of GTP by small GTPases Ras and Rho. Another type of small GTPase, Rab, plays a role in the docking and fusion of vesicles and may also be involved in vesicle formation. In addition to its role in signal transduction, GTP also serves as an energy-rich precursor of mononucleotide units in the enzymatic biosynthesis of DNA and RNA.
Human Endogenous Metabolite
鸟苷-5'-三磷酸三钠盐 , 5'-GTP trisodium salt , GTP Trisodium salt , 鸟苷-5'-三磷酸三钠盐 , 鸟苷-5'-三磷酸三钠盐 , GTP Trisodium salt 5'-GTP trisodium salt
Powder: -20°C for 3 years
In solvent: -80°C for 2 years
Water: 10 mM
( < 1 mg/ml refers to the product slightly soluble or insoluble )
1. Gutkind, Silvio J . Cell growth control by G protein-coupled receptors: from signal transduction to signal integration[J]. Oncogene, 1998, 17(11):1331-1342.
2. Dhanasekaran N , Tsim S T , Dermott J M , et al. Regulation of cell proliferation by G proteins[J]. ONCOGENE, 1998, 17(11):1383-1394.
3. J Gómez, C Martínez-A, A González, et al. Dual role of Ras and Rho proteins: at the cutting edge of life and death[J]. Immunology and Cell Biology, 1998, 76(2):125-134.
4. Lacal, Carlos J . Regulation of proliferation and apoptosis by Ras and Rho GTPases through specific phospholipid-dependent signaling[J]. Febs Letters, 1997, 410(1):73-77.
5. Schimmoller F , Simon I , Pfeffer S R . Rab GTPases, Directors of Vesicle Docking[J]. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 1998, 273(35):22161-22164.
For research use only.